Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control

Old 10-03-2020, 12:29 PM

Default Pro Tools S3 control surface. Sounds with Headphone only.

Hello Everyone! I’ve recently started upgrading my home studio. My home studio consisted of a Mac G5 and a Digi002 ProTools LE. Well I now have the S3 Control surface running with ProTools and Im using my MacBook Pro right now for my computer. So after figuring out some issues with AVB, discovering that a USB-c wasn’t adequate, fixing this whole AVB issue. I now have a different issue right now . I cannot hear sound out of my Yamaha studio monitors. So when I start a track. I only hear sound from my keyboard if I switch it to headphones. But if I switch it to Monitors. I get no sound from my monitor. My monitors are hooked up to the XLR outputs 1 and 2. Can someone perhaps guide me in the right direction and what I may have overlooked. I’m very new to this control surface. Just got it in and I haven’t recorded in probably a good 12-15 years so I am waaay behind the times. But building my studio back up from the ground up. Thanks in Advance

Last edited by cipher420; 10-03-2020 at 01:05 PM.