Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2016, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't provided for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhender View Post
Same for me and what bugs me is that I get a notice from Avid Customer Care re my open case (now closed and then reopened by me today) #03049604, and when I try and reply to the email about the case, the email bounces back.
...I did get the 30 day temp license installed but don't understand the delay. I got the license for my native system right away but the HD license is MIA?
Sorry for the delay. I checked your case and it's still open pending completion of your licensing upgrade.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools 12.6 doesn't see new license, how do I activate/surrender my old licens

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT user View Post
I also do not have a 12.6 license, despite an active HD annual support plan so no Pro Tools at all right now......and yes Im running the latest ilok software - Tried to drop the bundle I do have onto the current ilok but it says its already on there - Well done Avid - Stellar!......Gobsmacked...
Your case is still open/in progress, and I see you have the temp license activated. Thanks for your patience.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanos4 View Post
So...it's about 2 weeks now since 12.6 released and ilok fiasco..
Did you guys start to receive your "right" licenses?
How long this would take?
Our temporary subscription license is for another 2 weeks
Your case is still open/in progress, and this will be resolved before your temp expires.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiac_de View Post
I'm still waiting, too... (support case oppend a week ago)
Thanks for starting a case. It's still open/in progress and I see you have activated the temp license to run 12.6.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarnutz View Post
Still haven't got mine yet either. A case was opened for which the email said if they don't hear from me in 5 days they'll get back in touch. It's been over 5 days and they haven't got back with me...
I don't see that in the tech's comments, more likely a system generated message included when we reply. I confirmed your case is still open/in progress and the temp license deposited when you started the case is in your account waiting to be activated (if you wanted to start using 12.6).

P.S. I also noticed that you still have a Tel-Ray Variable Delay in your Products Not Yet Downloaded in case you overlooked activating that.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risey View Post
Not got mine either and there is only 15 days left on the temp key I was given, I have contacted 4 support reps, they each say they have forwarded onto the IT investigation...
Thanks for starting your case. At this point it's more about the work that needs to be done, and that just takes some time. It's more involved than just a simple deposit or we would have done that instead of providing temps. Hopefully the temp license has 12.6 up and running for you while we complete your upgrade.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:01 AM

Just want to inform you that i still haven't got my license. And the temp license lasts for 14 days from now.
MacBook Pro i7 Quad 2.6GHz 16GB RAM
ProTools 2020.11
Avid S1
Avid Dock
Avid Control
Digidesign Command|8
macOS Catalina
MOTU 4pre
MOTU Track16
Axiom Pro 25
LinnStrument 128
Roli Seaboard Block

tons of stomp boxes
tube amps
guitars
noise
Old 10-15-2016, 02:33 PM

Still waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2016, 01:13 PM

Default Upgrade Plan Active but No 12.6 License

Dear Jeffro ... Kindly look into my ilok account: ----- with my.avid.com account as -----

I have 2 x 12.6 upgrades but one HD upgrade has not been added to my iLok account and I now, cannot use 12.6 ... I was using 12.5 and facing a few issues so upgraded today ...

Its a serious problem as my studio will have to be shut down! Can you please help me fix this ASAP? I have all subscriptions and plans in place and this is madness. Never expected this to happen especially after paying a hefty sum to keep everything in tact.

Once again:

1. I have 3 Pro Tools 12 systems. 1 is Pro Tools 12 perpetual, and 2 are HD
2. Of the 2 HD ones, one has received its iLok 12.6 licence, as of what I think, delivered in September, and ONE, the oldest HD System that I have that still has an active subscription with System ID: ----- has not received the license - and its installed in my system.

Please help. I am unable to open a case as the Home Page shows blank when I click create a case. That's another problem ... but this right now is super serious.

Last edited by jeffro; 10-16-2016 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Removed account info.
Old 10-16-2016, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan Active but No 12.6 License

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhant Bhatia View Post
...I have 2 x 12.6 upgrades but one HD upgrade has not been added to my iLok account and I now, cannot use 12.6...
Looks like you started a support case shortly after posting this, so please look for a case notice email soon. You should still be able to use all 3 systems for now though since you still have licenses that authorize up through 12.5.2 (and you have the installers in your account).