Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2010, 06:50 PM

Exclamation Need some technical help...

So In my transport window right under the universe grid, you have all the flags and such. Well I have a problem. So lets say I have a area in the recordin that i messed up on and i wanted to cut in. Well I would choose to press where I would want to start to record, and when I press spacebar, it starts only where the beginning flags are. So at the moment I have the two blue flags, but then I have this weird logo. It is a Vertical Division sign that is colored yellow. Now what I need to do is get rud of this. I talked to everyone I know that is experienced with Pro Tools, and they all said Alt + Click. Which I did, but nothing happens. So does anybody know how to get rid of this so I can record, or even edit properly. Time is money and with this problem I am taking a lot of time to just add a fade in the proper spot. Someone please help!