Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Some ideas for the Pro Tools developers

All,
Not sure if this is available as I am not quite the KEYBOARD shortcut master, but.....

I think that it would be a killer feature if you could do incremental db levels by selecting the track and use the arrow keys to go up a .1db. Then SHIFT select and that would make it 1db increments. This would be especially cool if you had a GROUP say and wanted to do precise increases per group. Again, not sure if this is already available, but working this weekend and granted I have the faders and all, but sometimes mouse mixing works better.

Just select the tracks needed and arrow up.... Simple and effective. Need more... SHIFT-arrow up or down and 1 db increments...

Later,

- Doc

MONUMENT SOUND ON YOUTUBE

Monument Sound Facebook

"Changing how people hear music one track at a time"