Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2012, 11:55 AM

Default Migrating to PT9 - Too many problems using PT10

I decided to start using PT9 again after experiencing way too many crashes using PT10. Now I started backing my commenced work up making use of the "Save Copy In" function as to save them in the PT9 format, and it's repeatedly giving me the problem: Could not save the ...(file as req. in...) because the system cannot find tyhe specified route.
Now, once that error appeared, I reboot the pc, try it again (using exactly the same saving parameters) and it will do it without a problem.
Now my problem is that sometimes I have to reboot the system 2 or 3 times before it does that correctly.
Could maybe Avid answer it's users in regards to these ferquent problems that are ocurring to Pro Tools 10? It would be something.

[PS: Chances of this being the very last time I purchase an Avid product and chances that I will not recommend this as a good option to audio sequencing are rising with every day that passes without Avid reacting to these issues]