Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2002, 05:56 AM

Default Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

Just curious what your studio's look like!

I just saw the website of cyberdream studio's, and I liked his tracking/controlroom-all-in-one layout! So I got curious about the rest of you! Anyone have pics online? I'm putting mine online soon I hope.
Old 03-10-2002, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

here's the old studio. new studio pics soon....
Old 03-10-2002, 08:02 AM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

http://www.eastcoastbands.com/facility.html

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
just to toot my own horn, I am in the process of relocating to Los Angeles and lookign for a job, so if anybody knows someone who can help me get established as an audio engineer and producer, check out my creds at http://www.kenyruyter.com and call me 310-909-9115

myspace page
http://www.kenyruyter.com
Old 03-10-2002, 09:02 AM

well its not a good bunch of pics... the drums are just for me to bang on not for recording..i use a dm5 to do demo stuff and when i needed a real kit i set it up in another room
http://www.originalsoup.com/pz.htm
Old 03-10-2002, 09:24 AM

Two pictures of my main desk can be seen on www.voideco.com . You're also welcome to enlisten some of my music, have a look.
Voideco

Metric Halo ULN8 3D Interface, NI Komplete Control S49 midikeyboard

Macbook Pro M1, 2.5 GHz 8 core CPU, 32 Gb RAM, 1Tb storage, Monterey 12.6.6. PT Ultimate 2023.6, UVI Falcon 3.0 + some soundbanks, Waves Platinum bundle, some free Melda plugz, Metric Halo/Make Believe plugz.
Old 03-10-2002, 10:07 AM

Ground 0,

Well, thank you very much! I just took that panorama pic this week as a matter of fact. Panorama. Found this software that pieces together pictures to make the big pic.
Old 03-10-2002, 11:43 AM

Here's the heart section of my Little Studio:

RH http://basstardz.dhs.org/roy/Aaaa._LittleStudio.jpg
Old 03-10-2002, 01:04 PM

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Maurice,
DAT's and classic cassettes yep. Can you imagine? hehe... The receiver is a PioneerSX-636(140 Watts), which chugs along for games and such. I have PT running through a different amp and speakers.. You didn't say anything about my new skylight, Maurice.......sheesh!
Old 03-10-2002, 01:25 PM

Here's a link to our website... it's still under construction, and these are temp. pictures - I have a pro photographer coming out soon to take some nice ones. But in the meantime, you can see the rooms... The Digi 001 isn't on the equipment list yet, since I just got it a while back and have not had the time to update the website yet... I figured I would do it all at once after we get the new pix.

BTW, we used to be in a commercial building until 4 years ago, and when our lease expired, they decided to put in a Gold's Gym and so we had to move. I said "never again" and bought a house on 1/3 acre with a 1,200 Sq Ft cinderblock barn that I gutted and converted... so it's on our home property, but a seperate building... And we're zoned for business use too (county land). I love it here!

Thanks for looking,

http://www.ssrstudio.com

PT 2023.6 Ultimate (Perpetual) | Avid Carbon | M1 Max Mac Studio; 32 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.

PT 2023.6 Studio (Perpetual) | M1 MacBook Air; 16 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.
Old 03-10-2002, 01:44 PM

Someday I plan to upgrade.
http://history.acusd.edu/gen/recordi.../PDRM1845a.jpg