How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2017, 05:22 PM

Default Artist Mix won't connect

hello
I am trying to get my PT's rig up and running after a long lay off.I am having trouble with the Artist Mix connecting to my song.I remember having this problem before and I would have to make sure to turn the Artist Mix on first then start the computer and then it would connect but it was kind of quirky sometimes it would connect and sometimes not.But today it just won't connect to the song.I see the lights on the Artist mix change like it is receiving info but when the song connects the faders don't move into position on the song.Any ideas on what i'm doing wrong.I am running PT's 10..thank you

Last edited by mikeyman; 07-20-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Artist Mix won't connect

Details?
Old 07-22-2017, 12:44 AM

got it all working ...somehow Eucon got turn off in PT's was not enabled.But I downloaded the new V3.61 and firmware update changed the oil in the Artist Mix and all is good thanks for the help
Old 08-06-2017, 06:59 PM

Another tip is to leave your Eucon Artist/Mix etc. always on so they connect as left when you power up your computer. This is a huge undoc'd fix that I finally stumbled across a year or so ago. IF you have to power down your router or switch you'll have to go thru the song and dance of re-powering and rebooting the Eucon surfaces so it finds its new address but it sticks from then on.

Wilson Dyer MPSE
Sound Supervisor: NCIS Los Angeles, CBS Television