Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2018, 07:14 AM

Default My Project folder is empty, how?

Yesterday, the Pro Tools First program was working good.
But today, I wanted to record a song, and when I loged in to my account,
and start pro tools, my project folder was empty-->I had 3 projects, and now, they are not there in folder. And I cannot create a new project, because pro tools not allowed more than 3 projects, because of the First licence.
For now I cannot use this program, I bought 1 year ago, a soundcard, the Focusrite 2i2 audio usb interface. And I downloaded the softwares that were included with this package. There was 1 music editor program in the package, the Pro Tools First.
I think pro tools is a good recordig program, and I made quite good records with it, but for now, sometimes I cannot log into my account, or able to use my projects. I don't know how many projects can I create in First? How many times can you create another new project, then I deleting it, and create another new one? Is there a limit or something else? How can I resolve this issue? Pro Tools didn't find my projects in the cloud.
Old 06-30-2018, 07:24 AM

Default Re: My Project folder is empty, how?

Do yourself a favor and upgrade to the full version of Pro Tools. You can rent it monthly if finances are an issue.

There are tons of features omitted in First, and with the full version you can easily store all of your projects locally.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 06-30-2018, 10:12 AM

Default Re: My Project folder is empty, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM@METRO View Post
Do yourself a favor and upgrade to the full version of Pro Tools. You can rent it monthly if finances are an issue.

There are tons of features omitted in First, and with the full version you can easily store all of your projects locally.
+1million

With regular PT you won't have to depend on internet as you might wanna use the DAW in places thereisn't an internet connection. And then there is the features ...

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————