How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2012, 09:56 AM

Default Purchasing Venue Profile

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting a response from Avid. I want to purchase a Venue Profile system but also want to actually see one in person before I do so. I'd like to either get a demo or see if they can help me find someone in my area that has one that would let me come and check it out. I've filled out multiple forms online asking for more info and a consultation. I've sent emails to the "professional services" team. I've called the product/sales dept. I've tweeted @avid, (to which they responded asking if I tried calling). And I responded that I did call 4 times but was sent around the system multiple times and then dropped and then finally talked to an operator who sent me to a voicemail box that was full...(thanks) Haven't gotten any other response. Does everybody have this hard of a time? Am I doing something wrong here?

Related question. Does anyone own a Venue Profile in the Buffalo, NY area or within a couple hours that would be willing to let me visit to check it out? Thanks for any help or advice!
Old 05-23-2012, 10:12 AM

Default Re: Purchasing Venue Profile

AFAIK Avid does not do direct sales, but has dealers/resellers all over the world.

Check here, select Avid Live Systems, your country and state and you will come up with a bunch of companies and I bet they are eager to sell you a desk. Or fly over here and I'll arrange you a week with the desks in a closed room and offer you an awesome deal as well
Old 05-23-2012, 10:13 AM

ups, forgot the link: http://www.avid.com/US/find-reseller
Old 05-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Avid

Hi,

Sorry for the runaround. I've also forwarded your request directly to the regional sales person for follow up. As Digidesigner mentions the VENUE reseller network can usually help, so one way or another we'll do our best to accommodate your request. Thanks for considering VENUE!

Sheldon Radford
Old 05-24-2012, 07:06 AM

OK,

Thanks guys for the direction. I'm looking forward to experiencing Venue!