Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2024, 08:24 PM

Default Re: New Session Error in PT First - SOLVED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw rec View Post
Yes, it does support 3rd party plugins. Wondering, for no more than I know about Helix, is it a stereo plugin that won’t show up on a mono track, or vice-versa?
Or is it maybe an instrument that needs to have an instrument track, not an audio track?
Thank you! For some reason, TODAY when I loaded my session to see whether I had a mono or stereo track, Native is showing up as an Insert option on both. YAY!

So I created a MIDI track, figured out where the Input and Output selectors were located (I need better glasses) and sure as shootin', Program Changes work! That was the main point of this whole experiment, and now that I've verified that I'll take some time to learn the finer points of using PT.

Thanks everybody for your help!