Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 04-06-2018, 05:18 AM

Default iLok license transfer - same Avid account

Hi, this may be a slightly unusual scenario, but I'd like to transfer an iLok license (Pro Tools with Upgrade and Support Plan 2015 (NT) (4)) from one iLok account which I own to a different iLok account which I also own - both iLok accounts are linked to the same Avid account.

Does anyone know if this would present any issues? (I'm aware that I'd need to go through the Avid transfer process and pay the fee.)

Many thanks!
Old 04-09-2018, 02:17 PM

Default Re: iLok license transfer - same Avid account

Should be fine, and would basically be the same as if you had used that iLok account when you redeemed the product. It will affect upgrading (you'd need to use the second iLok account for the surrender and new deposit) so keep that in mind.