Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2013, 02:49 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Student Upgrade

Purchased Pro Tools 10 for students in February of this year and have yet to receive 11 email, checked spam folder on my email account and no sign. Just want to make sure I haven't fallen through the cracks :)

Last edited by Niallirl; 07-20-2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Update of info.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:54 AM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niallirl View Post
Purchased Pro Tools 10 for students in February of this year and have yet to receive 11 email, checked spam folder on my email account and no sign. Just want to make sure I haven't fallen through the cracks :)
Your email was sent to you on July 12th. Check your junk mail folder and the PM I sent you.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:12 AM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliHMaziad View Post
Bruce,

I have not received me email either. I have checked inbox and spam daily (too often probably). The AVID account is setup with the same email address used for the forum. The AVID account says "M-Powered to PT 10 Crossgrade Student Verified" at the top. If you have any info, that would be great, if not I appreciate you assistance regardless.

Thank you.
I can't figure out from my limited view of the registration records why you haven't received your upgrade. In a case that requires some digging by customer service, I would recommend filing a support case:

Where's My Free Pro Tools 11 Upgrade?
Old 07-20-2013, 03:12 AM

Thank you so much for the speedy reply, checked my spam/junk folder and no sign of any mail from July 12th
Old 07-20-2013, 03:24 AM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias.matthias View Post
I haven't received my email yet either. And yes, I checked the spam folder.

Maybe it has do to with the fact that I changed the email address associated with my AVID account to my gmail address. How do I sort that out now? In my AVID account it clearly says: "Pro Tools 10.0 Upgrade from PT9 Student Verified." So I shouldn't worry just yet, right? Thanks for help and tips.
I can't figure out from my limited view of the registration records why you haven't received your upgrade. In a case that requires some digging by customer service, I would recommend filing a support case:

Quote:
P.S.: Is there any news on an academic price for an CPTK to HD update? The $599 are simply too much for me at the moment. But it's sad that I loose features if I don't upgrade to HD. The vanilly PT is really too crippled in my opinion.
The CPTK to Pro Tools HD upgrade pricing is the same for academic and non-academic customers announced on May 16th in the Revised Pricing for CPTK to PT HD Upgrades (the CPTK to HD pricing was reduced to match the pricing for HD 9 and HD 10 owners upgrading to HD 11).
Old 07-20-2013, 04:01 AM

I bought Pro Tools 10 for students last November and I still have not recieved the upgrade email.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:02 AM

Purchased Jan 2011 - no email received yet.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:41 AM

I haven't received an upgrade either. I purchased a student upgrade from LE 8 to 9 in August of 2011 and got my upgrade to 10 a week or 2 after it was released. I've been checking my email and spam folder multiple times a day since the announcement, but it's more out of OCD than necessity; I won't have an ilok2 for another couple of days.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:14 AM

Hello Bruce,

have been following this thread for a long time now...
Since i did not yet receive my email i registered on this forum to tell you about it.

I saw that you are very very active in answering to people.
Hope to get a fast answer. My Avid email adress is the same that i used here to register.

Keep up the great work!!
Thanks

EDIT:
Your link went kind of wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Paine View Post
... In a case that requires some digging by customer service, I would recommend filing a support case:

Last edited by Bruce Paine; 07-20-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: fixed link, thanks Sabastian!
Old 07-20-2013, 08:00 AM

Hello !

I'm in the same situation, still haven't received any mail (checked inbox and junk folder).

And my trial license ends on monday...