Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 11-21-2019, 11:13 PM

Default Re: 233 Plug-ins FOR SALE! - HUGE Selection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
I’ll give you 50 dollars for the CL-1B as it will be another $25 to pay for ilok otherrwise it doesn’t make sense for me. Stopped buying plugins a long time ago and only use the full UAD-2 range aswell as a few other smaller developers.

PS Is that the newer CL-1b version called MK2 or is it the older one with the brighter blue colour? Softube sells the new one MK2 for around $199 so $75 for your plus the upgrade price of $129 to the MK2 version doesn’t make it a great deal so is it Version 1 or MK2 darker blue CL-1B? If that is the newer version same as UAD-2 then I will be happy to pay a $100 for it no questions asked plus ilok fee of $25

If the older then we will skip it. We hsve the Hardware CL-1B and wanna be able to use the plugin on many tracks and then reamp thru the hardware and the MK2 sounds VERY close to the real hardware unit IMHO of course after much testing and many hours of settings with different music styles.

Best
Christopher
Hi, it's the original CL-1B, I would have helped you out but the plug-in has sold. I'll update the thread on Sunday.

Thanks for the interest