Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2006, 01:55 PM

Default DigiDesign monitors this forum?????

I just need to know if ya all know if “DigiDesign” monitors this forum, I hope this would be the case if not how would we get these issues of us across to them other wise?
Old 09-07-2006, 10:21 PM

Default Re: DigiDesign monitors this forum?????

Well, sort of. Actually they have several "snitches" who are not regular employees, per se, but who are on the take to report any offenses to big brother and then the company come in and wipes away any traces of the offending posts.

I used to be one myself, but after they never got around to paying me for betraying my fellow DUCers, I got tired of it and quite. Fortunately I post from a secure, indisclosed Linux workstation which Big Bro doesn't know how to deal with, so most of my posts manage to stay up.

However today I'm slummin' it and useing a Macintrash computer, so this post will probably be gone before you know it.

Lenovo P50: quad-core i7-6820hq, 64GB, 2TB SSD, Win 10 Pro / Protools Ultimate 2023.6 / HD|Native-TB
2018 MacBook Pro: six-core i9, 32GB, 1TB, Monterey / Protools Studio 2023.6, / DVS / DAR, L-ISA Studio

Home/mobile: Focusrite Red 8Pre+HD32R / Clarett 4Pre
Road/hotel: Roland OctaCaputre / Apogee One
Old 09-08-2006, 03:55 AM

Default Re: DigiDesign monitors this forum?????

Hello. Well first off this is the Digidesign Users Conference with a big emphasis on USERS so most of the traffic here is users. While you can get some issues resolved, like the Beatles said, with a little help from your friends, if you have some issues that you need to address with Digidesign directly you need to contact Technical Support either by phone or e-mail. This forum is not a substitute or replacement for Technical Support, but you can get some help here every now and again and also if you look in the Answerbase.

Digidesign employees do moderate the forums to clean up and answer what they can, but they can't address every single post. If you want a moderator to see your post hit the Notify Moderator icon in the Post Extras section of the post. You know the little icons for Print Post, Remind Me, Notify Moderator, E Mail Post. Good luck.