Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2013, 11:25 PM

Default Pro tools 11 Bugs

I have major issues with the click. It happens often, I select pre roll 4 clicks but it starts a click late.

Also very weird, after I stop playback the click continues to click!!!! Till it finely stopes, then it starts again on its own, till it stops!! All while the play back is stopped!!! Next time I will capture it with my iPhone and post it. Any one else with those click issues?

I also had several times that the play back won't start! Only after multiple attempts. And the same session never acts up in pro tools 10!
I thought that the wireless keyboard fails to communicate, but why only in 11?? Cus 11 is full of bugs!

Today I discovered a new issue!
I solo'd a vocal track and it won't play back the sound! Even though the meter shows it's working! When I deselect solo it worked, I triple checked all busses and there was no reason for this silence! Till.... I discovered that the track is panned 64 full right, so I changed it to 63 and it worked! I moved it to 64, it became silane again, I try'ed the same with panning hard left, it was silence, I moved it to 63 left I was working Again!!!

"What is going on????"