Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2001, 08:11 PM

Default Re: "Fixed" C24\'s on the way...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by BothMan:
Maybe you guys can help me, I have a c24 with the paint and monitor issue. I emailed tech support and they emailed me back telling me to do what it said in the thread about returning the C24. Now, I thought I did the right thing by emailing tech support???????? How did you guys go about getting your replacement C24?? I could email tech support and ask them again, but, I've already went around that circle. You know what I mean?? Anywayn any help would be appreciated.

Paul
[email protected]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul-CALL them. Talk real nice. They'll take care of you. The 3-4 times I've talked to them, they've been very responsive. I've been through 2 C24's, so I glad to hear some guys are finally getting good ones. When you talk with them make sure you get an RMA number. Good luck.
Old 09-07-2001, 09:00 AM

Default Re: "Fixed" C24\'s on the way...

Thanks, I never thought to actually call. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]