Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2012, 02:02 PM

Default Pending License in my iLok account PT 8 M-Power

Hey,

I haven't checked iLok.com for a while but after going there today, I see there's a "Pending License" for Pro Tools 8 M-Power and it dates back to 2009. I've never purchased PT 8 M-Power since I'm a HD/TDM user(still using PT HD 7.4.2!).

Could this have been put there by Digi/Avid in error due to the paid upgrade I did back in the day to Pro Tools HD 7.4.2? I see on the Avid Store site that you get Pro Tools HD 8 with the upgrade to HD 7.4.2.

Unfortunately, I have no way of contacting anyone at Avid(not going to pay $75.00 for a non-technical issue related to a software upgrade purchase).

I did email the Avid Store customer support but haven't heard back from them and iLok.com has referred me back to Avid.

Anyone help out in this matter?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Pending License in my iLok account PT 8 M-Power

Well, I just received my second reply from the Avid Store customer support. They acknowledge the license for PT 8 M-Power being there instead of PT 8 HD but say they "don't have the tools" to do anything further and referred me to Avid Fee Based Support.

I don't have a technical question about Pro Tools software or hardware. My issue is solely with a software purchase I diid on Digi's/Avid webstore. Does anyone from Avid moderate these forums? I would just like someone from Avid look into this matter and contact me either via this forum, my email or contact info. Hope to hear from you Avid. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Pending License in my iLok account PT 8 M-Power

Still waiting....