Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > MIDI
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2009, 05:37 PM

Default Can't edit fields in Midi Events List??

..Strange thing,

After editing 120+ msrs of a midi trk in the Midi Events List, (ptls 7.1 cs10), all of a sudden I can no longer double click on the fields and continue editing!?? The event will highlight blue but won't allow the black background/green digits to appear in the field. Also tried with Shift, Enter, Control etc.

Thought it was more than likely just a midi control event buried within in the track or another trk at that particular msr, but after checking all controller info, no suspicious events were found.

Trashed prefs & dbbs,..it was suggested I go to Digi and grabbed the last updated cs10 for my vers of 7.1, ...did that. An update for the 'Production Toolkit' was also offered but wasn't sure if I needed that?? Installed cs 10, re-started,....problem still exists.

Created another session and imported 'only' the problem midi trk,..it still occurs?? Made sure there were no unused regions carried over to the new session. Went thru all session parameters and prefs, re-running while switching them 'on' then 'off'.

No Go.

I'm stuck!

Anyone dealt with this,.. or maybe have any suggestions??

many thanks.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Can't edit fields in Midi Events List??

hi ya i'm also experiencing the same problem .Was asking if u've found the solution to the problem .Thanks and would be hoping to hear from you soon.