Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 01-24-2005, 07:02 PM

Default Snapping To Grid?

Whats up digi headz? i need your help on this one. I have a 002 using 6.7 on osx and my problem is when im on the edit page and highlighted is grid not slip, my cursor doesnt seem to snap on the grid line. Now if i clik on the mouse to the nearest grid line it will snap on point but other than that if i move my mouse freely it doesnt ride the lines. Basically my cursor moves around like its on slip, now i just recently moved to osx from os9 and also have installed the 6.7 so i dont know if thats how it goes, if not is there any way i can fix this minor problem? I've tried everything, HELP ME DIGI HEADZ! the DUC has never failed me. DON'T LET ME DOWN! THANKS!
Old 01-24-2005, 09:28 PM

Default Re: Snapping To Grid?

did you check if it´s in bar-beats, not samples or min sec.
or if your grid could be in relative grid (little down arrow on the right).
maybe,
Old 01-24-2005, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Snapping To Grid?

Yeah yoko i checked all that, thanks for the response, ive worked in 0s9 for 3 yrs with no glitches now that im in 0sx im having alot of problems, its only been 2 days!. Now sometimes when i arm the track to rec. to play an instruments i cant hear it but its reading it though cause u can see the levels go up. Now i have to go in operations and mess with the auto and input monitor only and check em back and forth til i start to hear something. Whats the deal digi? I need some input? and oh yeah i've downloaded all the updates too just in case.