Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 05-03-2010, 12:17 PM

Default In search of prison/jail ambiences in quad or surround

Hi,
I'm about to start a national geographic about prison project in 5.1 dolby E etc. This is actually the second season of this program but I'm interested in freshening up the sound palette for season 2. Looking particularly for ambiences in quad or surround. Nat geo specifies SFX in quads only, so I don't need the center channel and probably won't put much ambience in LFE. Does anyone know of any libraries that might fit the bill? Sounds don't need to actually come from a prison, but anything cavernous, dark etc.
Thanks,
Brian