How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2013, 06:00 AM

Default Pro Tools 11 & Sound LIbraries [East West, Big Fish etc]

Hi All,

I am excited to hear about 64-bit support with the new Pro Tools 11. I am currently working with Pro Tools 10 and it crashes constantly with the Virtual Instruments. I am considering getting VSL Pro but now that Pro tools 11 is out maybe I wont have to.

I need some expert advice [I am still a beginner when it comes to this so please be gentle :) ].

1. Is it worth purchasing VSL Pro or rather foregoing that to use Pro Tools 11?
2. I have invested alot of money in purchasing East West Complete Composer Collection recently - is this compatible with Pro tools 11? What about Voxos and Big Fish Audio?

Thanks!