Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > RTAS & TDM Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2013, 09:59 PM

Default Help with Celemony's Melodyne Editor 2

Hello everyone,

I just purchased the latest edition of Melodyne Editor Version 2. After installing it and using it as a plug-in with Pro Tools (version 7, yes i'm in need of an upgrade), it began slowing my Mac (version 10.6) down a bit. After I transferred my audio to Melodyne, the "play" button wouldn't repeat any audio that was altered and i kept receiving error messages about increasing my computer's buffer size. I was forced to restart Pro Tools multiple times after both programs froze over and over.

Can anyone offer some advice on how to resolve this dilemma? I'm confident my Mac has enough space with over 2 GB of storage left.

Thanks