Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2014, 07:56 AM

Default Project with EZdrummer2 out of sync - help.

I've got a project that has EZdrummer in it and when I play it back in PT11 the drums are loose and it seems like certain tracks are delayed. I'm using an Instrument track for my EZdrummer insert and sending the multiple outputs to Aux tracks.

There are a couple of Slate plugins that go inactive in PT 11 because I had to use PT10 to do the production because some of the other softsynths I used did not have AAX versions.

I am not in an emergency situation on this because I've finished the mix in PT10 which plays back with the drums as tight as I would expect them to be.

I am curious to figure out what I can do to avoid this in the future since PT11 has become my goto DAW host.

I'd like some guidance as I suspect there is a plugin or some routing issue that causing this on this particular project since all my other projects containing EZdrummer play back in PT11 without a problem.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:36 AM

Default Re: Project with EZdrummer2 out of sync - help.

I am having the same issue with EZ Drummer 2 and Protools 11. I am new to both pieces of software. The sync sounds pretty close when listening to the mix in Protools, but the bounced file is way off.

I am having trouble printing my EZ Drummer output to an audio track also. I get levels but it won't record the audio. Any thoughts?
Old 09-16-2014, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Project with EZdrummer2 out of sync - help.

You have to match the tempo you created in EZ with the tempo in PT. That might help.