Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2013, 05:58 AM

Default FS: BAE, Raindirk, Avid, DACS, Apogee, Magma, Korg, Fender, Celestion, Focusrite, UTC

Please email me through the forum if you have any questions

About the prices:

Where noted, the prices include VAT at 20%, which will be deducted if not applicable (e.g. buyers outside of the EU). Buyer to cover any PayPal fees and shipping. I am open to reasonable offers.

For anyone confused about the VAT:
  • UK customers - have to pay it
  • EU customers outside of the UK - have to pay it, unless you have a valid VAT number
  • Rest of the world customers - don't have to pay it

Brent Averill/BAE 312A 500 Series Mic Pre/DI Modules (8 Now Available)
In mint condition. All have the old style faceplates with the "Brent Averill Enterprises" logo and silver knob. I will also be selling a Brent Averill 11 Space 500 Series Rack and a Little Labs Redcloud 8810U8ERS 8-channel attenuator once all of the modules have sold. However, let me know if you're interested in a package deal for a few modules together with the rack and/or attenuator.
Price - £399 each inc. VAT (£332.50 ex. VAT)

DACS HeadLite Headphone Amp
This is the original version, rather than the HeadLite 2. It comes factory modified with electronically-balanced inputs, which was available as an option. It's in as new condition, with no rack rash or scratches, and includes the original packaging.
Price - £240 inc. VAT (£200 ex. VAT)

Korg microKONTROL MIDI Keyboard Controller
In as new condition. Includes a Korg microKASE gigbag, plus PSU, manual, discs, and all the original packaging.
Price - £90 inc. VAT (£75 ex. VAT)

Fender Dual Showman Cabinet
Loaded with 2x15" JBL D130F speakers. One of the speakers doesn't work, and probably needs to be re-coned. The cab itself is in average condition for its age, with a few small tears in the tolex, but nothing major. It has the Fender "Drip Edge", which means it was manufactured between 1967-1969. It used to belong to The Rolling Stones (Bill Wyman), although I don't have any provenance to prove it. Collection only.
Price - £200 NO VAT

Celestion G10D-25 10" Guitar Speakers (Set of 4)
I believe these were manufactured around 1983. One of the speakers has issues, but the other three are in good working condition.
Price - £80 for the set NO VAT

Celestion G12M Greenback 12" Guitar Speakers (Pair)
The date stamps indicate that both were manufactured in November 2000. In very good condition.
Price - £80 NO VAT

UTC A-10 Transformer (New Old Stock)
This is the model used on the input of later revision vintage LA-2A's. Light grey with red silkscreening. Date stamp indicates 42nd week of 1971. Has never been soldered. Includes original box and mounting screws.
Price - £150 inc. VAT (£125 ex. VAT)

Digidesign/Avid Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel System (PCI-X) with G5 SOLD
Includes the HD Core card, one HD Accel card and a Flex cable, all installed in an Apple Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHz with OS X Leopard. In good working order. Also comes with an iLok bundled licence for both Pro Tools HD 8 and 9 (9 will only run on an Intel Mac). No interfaces or DigiLink cables are included. I'll cover the iLok transfer fee. I may consider selling the Accel card separately, if anyone is interested.
Price - £690 inc. VAT (£575 ex. VAT)

Apogee AES8+ AMBus I/O Card SOLD
Rare 'plus' version of the card, which supports sample rates up to 96kHz (the standard AES8 only operates up to 48kHz) for the AD-8000 or Trak2. In good working order.
Price - £150 NO VAT

Shure A15AS In-Line Switchable Attenuators (2 Available) SOLD
New, still sealed in the original packaging.
Price - £30 each, NO VAT

UTC HA-100X Transformer (New Old Stock) SOLD
This is the model used on the input of early revision vintage LA-2A's. Dark grey with riveted metal tag. No visible date stamp. Has never been soldered. Includes original box, mounting screws and data sheets.
Price - £240 inc. VAT (£200 ex. VAT)

Raindirk Line Level Mixer with Patchbay and Cabling SOLD
  • 4U 16 channel line level mixer with 2 mic pres; for a full description look here (one of only 5 made).
  • 2U 192 point patchbay; provides a mixture of 1/4" and DB25 connectors on the rear panel.
  • 2U external PSU (quiet, no fans!) - 115/230V.
  • EDAC looms included; for hooking up all of the mixer I/O to the patchbay
  • The setup is in as new condition with no scratches or rack rash.
  • I'm selling this setup for less than 40% what it cost me new in 2007.
  • Email me through the forum for more details and photos.
Price - £1998 inc. VAT (£1665 ex. VAT)

Magma CB264 2-Slot PCI Expansion Chassis SOLD
This is an older version of the model that is NOT compatible with Intel Macs. Also, it does NOT include a host card, so you will need to purchase one separately. Pairing the chassis with a Magma CBHIF Cardbus/PCMCIA host card would enable you to run Pro Tools HD2 or 2 UAD1 cards on a PowerBook. In good condition. Includes 1m expansion cable, manuals, disc and original packaging.
Price - £100 inc. VAT (£83.33 ex. VAT)

Last edited by Steamy Williams; 08-11-2016 at 07:27 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:56 AM

Default Re: FS: BAE, Raindirk, Avid, DACS, Apogee, Magma, Korg, Fender, Celestion, Focusrite,

I've just lowered a couple of prices.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:57 AM

Default Re: FS: BAE, Raindirk, Avid, DACS, Apogee, Magma, Korg, Fender, Celestion, Focusrite,

The Magma chassis is sold, but everything else is still available
Old 02-18-2013, 07:51 PM

Hey,

I'm very interested in the PCIX Accel Card if you're willing to split up your G5 rig - I'm located in Toronto, Canada, so I'm not sure how much postage would be from the UK, but I imagine it wouldn't be terrible. Give me a shout at my email mayborodavictor (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers,

- Victor
Old 02-20-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1h1l1ty View Post
Hey,

I'm very interested in the PCIX Accel Card if you're willing to split up your G5 rig - I'm located in Toronto, Canada, so I'm not sure how much postage would be from the UK, but I imagine it wouldn't be terrible. Give me a shout at my email mayborodavictor (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers,

- Victor
I'm afraid the Pro Tools system is currently reserved for someone else.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:41 AM

The BAE stuff is back on the market after being reserved for a few weeks.