Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2008, 07:10 AM

Default Protools MP & OSXLeopard

I realy want to know if anyone out there having any luck using Protools 7.4cs2 with OSX Leopard on a Macbook Pro 17inch along with MAudio 1814 which is the set up i currently have... i just wanna know before i take the plunge to upgrade to Leopard if not i'll just wait...Thanks in advance mates.....
Old 01-16-2008, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Protools MP & OSXLeopard

There are people who have been running it with minor bugs, but not with your specific hardware setup. What I want to know is why can't Digidesign give us a "general timeframe" for official Leopard compatibility? Like, "in the next few weeks" or "in the next few months". They haven't updated their statement on Leopard since last October. It's crazy. I'm wondering how many people are seiously considering migrating to Logic.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:39 AM

Default Re: Protools MP & OSXLeopard

I agree they've ha d that anouncement for quite a few months now man....Well nice to know you're cutting a album Abe is a bad ass drummer man actualy thats my instrument also check out www.MySpace.com/TessanneChin and listen ok.. i'm actualy heading out to LA also on sunday for some recording in Longbeach link up let me know if you want to hang ok nuff respect man cool www.MySpace.com/GrooveGalore i'm on IChat as NativeXamaycan ok link up!!!