Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 03:28 PM
Avid

Default Re: Upgrade Plan or Subscription is current, but a new license wasn't deposited for 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickcavin View Post
Same issue here...
Looks like Carmina handled this via your support case.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools license expired on an Active Subscription

I am having the same exact issue works perfectly for months now can't get Pro Tools to launch they're still charging me. Hardly seems fair.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:51 PM

Same issue as all others.

Also was charged a few days ago.

Case ID 03085156

Avid — what gives? how is this so consistently an issue? I believe this thread was started almost a year ago? Please refund my account for the days since my billing on 11/15 up through the point at which you fix this problem.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:04 AM

Hey All, it looks like I've been initiated into the "club". I renewed my subscription 3 days ago and my iLok account still has not been updated. Every time I launch Pro Tools I get "Subscription License Has Expired" When I check my AVID account it says "Active" and "Time Period: Nov 13, 2015 - to - Nov 12, 2017"

to add more info, this is an EDU license. I did successfully complete the Identit-e verification process by uploading a pay stub. Once that process was completed I went back to the AVID store and completed my purchase.

The Identit-e system shows a "redemption code" Am I supposed to do anything with this code? I assumed that once the verification and purchase process was complete my iLok account would have been updated automatically.

welp, I can't open PT and I can't work. Any ideas?

CASE : 03085494
Old 11-18-2016, 10:24 AM

I asked about compensation too, back when my problems started in August 2015. Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraline View Post
Same issue as all others.

Also was charged a few days ago.

Case ID 03085156

Avid — what gives? how is this so consistently an issue? I believe this thread was started almost a year ago? Please refund my account for the days since my billing on 11/15 up through the point at which you fix this problem.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:37 AM

Update to the update...

It looks like Carmina took care of my case: -- thank you so much!

Ok, so this just in.. Miraculously 2 brand new licenses just appeared out of nowhere in my iLok manager. Litterally just appeared. here is what I did, maybe it can help others..

After a few futile attempts to "refresh" my "red icon'd" license in the iLok manager version I had I decided to check for updates. low and behold there was an iLok manager update. I did the update, rebooted and relaunched the iLok manager.. This time my licenses appeared with a gray-icon. -- so, I decided to "refresh" again. withing 15 minutes or so 2 brand new green-arrow licenses appeared. I deactivated the old licenses and activated the 2 new ones on my iLok and I now Pro Tools seems to be happy... so I'm not sure what really "fixed" my problem but I hope this may helps some others....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_Anz View Post
Hey All, it looks like I've been initiated into the "club". I renewed my subscription 3 days ago and my iLok account still has not been updated. Every time I launch Pro Tools I get "Subscription License Has Expired" When I check my AVID account it says "Active" and "Time Period: Nov 13, 2015 - to - Nov 12, 2017"

to add more info, this is an EDU license. I did successfully complete the Identit-e verification process by uploading a pay stub. Once that process was completed I went back to the AVID store and completed my purchase.

The Identit-e system shows a "redemption code" Am I supposed to do anything with this code? I assumed that once the verification and purchase process was complete my iLok account would have been updated automatically.

welp, I can't open PT and I can't work. Any ideas?

CASE : 03085494
Old 11-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortheart View Post
I am having the same exact issue works perfectly for months now can't get Pro Tools to launch they're still charging me. Hardly seems fair.
Welcome to the community.

I see that Arianne solved this yesterday via your support case. A license issue like this can also be handled via phone since it's more urgent. Use your System ID (found with your product in my.avid.com/products) when calling or select the activation/registration option.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraline View Post
Same issue...
Welcome to the community.

Will follow up via your support case.
Old 11-26-2016, 06:06 PM

Just joining the choir here. Same exact issue. Just created a case at Avid. Hoping for a quick response.

Case Number 03090709
Old 11-26-2016, 09:23 PM

Same here

the only active licence i can see is "Pro Tools Plan" I assume I need a different one?

Case number 03089981

Such a shame when you get motivated with a good idea you want to record and see this when you open the program...
Closed Thread