Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Partner Announcements

Old 02-06-2020, 12:45 PM
IK Multimedia

Default AXE for More - Get 300 Gear Credits with AXE I/O or AXE I/O SOLO

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/images/[email protected]

Get more out of your AXE in our AXE for More sale! Now, when you purchase either AXE I/O or AXE I/O SOLO, you'll get 300 Gear Credits for free through March 31st, 2020!

Use your 300 Gear Credits to stock your virtual amp room, pick up some T-RackS Processors, or grab a few artist featured AmpliTube collections you've been eyeing. With the already included AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, 300 additional Gear Credits will ensure you have enough to fully stock your virtual gear collection. 300 Gear Credits gives you $300 to spend in the AmpliTube Custom Shop so you can pick up the AmpliTube Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection, AmpliTube Brian May, and more! These credits can also be used in the T-RackS Custom Shop to pick up a number of different mixing and mastering tools.

With AXE I/O and AXE I/O SOLO you can transform your tone with onboard features like Z-TONE impedance control, PURE and JFET input stages, an Active/Passive instrument preamp, and more right out of the box. Paired with your collection of virtual gear, this setup will have you rocking whatever sound you wish to play.

Click here to learn more about AXE I/O and purchase yours today.

Click here to learn more about AXE I/O SOLO and pre-order yours today.

Gear Credits will be available in Custom Shop after regirstraion of qualifying product. Gear Credits can be used in Custom Shop only and are not redeemable for any cash value or for other gear/products. All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Promotion through March 31st, 2020.