Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2012, 11:00 AM

Default Mistake in recording Pro Tools 9 - wrong iLok ID registration -

Hello, my name is Leandro and I realized that I made a mistake when I register iLok.com page. By ignoring the step not use the same iLok ID that was used during the registration of my Pro Tools 9 for the upgrade to 10, so now I have no access to my license. In a correct order of precedence, never clarifies that the iLok must register before the registration of Pro Tools 9 in order to have consolidated and a logical ID, and previously neither provides a guide to the procedures step by step data to be entered that is not specified on the package purchased (iLok account). By ignoring this, I have registered iLok.com but with a different ID to use the register PT 9 but with all the same data that I have registered in avid.com. How I can do to fix this? How do I get my license? Thanks.
Old 12-27-2018, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Mistake in recording Pro Tools 9 - wrong iLok ID registration -

I have the same problem: I have pro tools first in my Avid account product list but it has the wrong ilok ID. How do I change it???

PLease help!!

As LeanSoto I'd followed instructions to use my email address, which I did, but I'd long ago registered my ilok account with a different ID.