Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 11-17-2020, 04:57 AM

Default Soundbass in ProTools First

Hello. I am new to this forum as well as Pro Tools First. I have viewed several Getting Started tutorials. I would like to explore loops. I understand some are available through Soundbass in Pro Tools First. However, in my case, Sound bass is empty. Is this not part of the bundle for Scarlett 2i2 3 gen? Or do I have to purchase through AVID? Or is there another issue? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-17-2020, 05:38 AM

Default Re: Soundbass in ProTools First

The Soundbass files will be installed as part of the Pro Tools First install and you will not need to do anything extra in order to get the content.

I'm not aware of a different version for the Scarlett bundle, and PTF is free, so I would uninstall what you have then log into your Avid account, download the latest PTF installer and install it onto your system.

After launching PTF, you should be able to go to Window -> Soundbass and see all the files in the Soundbass window.

System Details