Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2012, 02:30 AM

Question New to Artist Series, learning how to set it up and use it and now I have a problem.

Hi people,

I have a very annoying problem with my setup to control Pro Tools with Artist Mix and MC control.

I connected my Artist Mix and and MC Control to a router and then to my MacBook Pro running PT10 Native. Everything turned out fine except I can't control those buttons around the jogwheel (which are the transport controls: Play, Stop, Forward, Reverse, Record).

Everything else work perfectly fine except for those few buttons. Anyone have any idea why? Thanks in advance.

| MacBook Pro 15-inch | 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM | NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 512 MB | Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 | Pro Tools 10.2 |