Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 12-16-2020, 08:06 PM

Default Expansion Activation

Hello all but I have a problem activating the expansion p and need to get this thing going . At the botton of the Activation block where you enter your product number and productid it says in Bold letters. Cannot find the licensing APP for this computer or the cp folder might not be installed correctly. I have my Product ID and serial number for the info and when enter nothing happen and eventually dissappears from view. I cannot even load patches that are post expansion pack. firm ware no is 1.0.3