System Specs
- Mac OS 10.14 Beta (18A371a)
- PROCESSOR: 3 Ghz Intel Core i7
- MEMORY: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- GRAPHICS: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
- Pro Tools 11.3.2
- (Attempted Setup) Steinberg UR22 MkII

The Problem
Since installing drivers in an effort to setup my new Steinberg UR22MKii interface, I have lost incoming audio signal into Pro Tools. The device is recognized, it shows up in Mac System Preferences and is properly named in PT, System Prefs and Audio Midi Setup automatically, and it shows up as "online" which indicates that the drivers are doing their job. What's particularly strange now is that Pro Tools will not register incoming audio from anything, including my Built-In Mic. However, it plays sound wherever I tell it to play from Pro Tools (Steinberg, Soundflower, and Built-In Output). Below is my trouble shooting process...

Trouble Shooting
- I have Verifed proper playback engine selection within PT.
- I have verified proper I/O Configuration (even deleting ins, outs, busses, and inserts and replacing with "default").
- I Verified proper configuration within Mac System Preferences
- I've Included the Steinberg as a part of the ProTools Aggregate I/O, and reverified the Playback Engine was set to PT Aggregate I/O and defaulted all I/O paths once again.
- I have verified that the Steinberg UR22MKii registers incoming audio signal in System Preferences/Sound (the level meter registers sound)
- Additionally, I was able to verify incoming audio signal in Garage Band, no issues.
- I have since uninstalled the Steinberg drivers via their uninstall tool, I then reconfigured the playback device to built-in (along with I/Os, Inputs on the tracks, etc.) and retested to see if the built-in mic worked in PT. No luck.
- I removed and reinstalled PT and once again, went through all reconfig for proper pathway for the simple built-in mic and again, no luck.

And yes, I have repeatedly checked the "armed" functions and toggled Auto-Input monitoring. It will not record any signal in PT either. Once again, Garage Band records like a champ with whatever I want. Also, yes, I'm running a Beta OS, which can be dicey, but PT has had no problems for several months of running it now so I'm not inclined to think it's the OS. Especially since this is isolated to PT and nothing else.

At this point ready to send the Steinberg back but since I can't get anything to provide an audio level in Pro Tools, I'm basically stuck with only mixing on this machine at this point.

Can anyone help me? I appreciate your time and thought to help me resolve this.