Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 11-28-2019, 03:24 PM

Default Kontakt send MIDI to outside world only works sometimes

I'm having a problem with Kontakt and the "send midi to outside world\script generated note" function. I can't record the output midi from Kontakt to a new track.

I've only noticed this problem with PT 2019.10, and if I switch between Kontakt 5 and 6 the problem remains.

I couldn't get it to work so I created a test session and set it up in the usual way, it didn't work. I closed and reopened the test session and it worked straight away so I though that restarting the session must fix it. I didn't and now I can't get it to work at all.

Any help much appreciated.