Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2019, 04:54 AM

Default Eucon Surfaces EQ Dyn Cycling

Hi,
I´ve upgraded to PT 2018.12.0 and was very pleased to see a function in PT Mixing Preferences under Controllers called Eucon Surfaces EQ Dyn Cycling Starting at insert x.
As I´m using the Channel Strip in slot a, my PT-Control always recalls the Channel Strip Plug In by pressing Dyn and Eq. On slot b I do have a compressor and in slot c I do have a Fabfilter. My hope was to start Cycling with slot b, I would have a chance to recall the compressor by pressing Dyn and the Filter by pressing Eq without the detour pressing Inserts and than selecting the insert I want to work with. I have a dock and two Artist Mix, still running mac os 10.10.5 for some reasons. Does anybody else has experienced this? Or does this feature not support the Dock with PT-Control?
Thanks, Stefan
Old 04-13-2019, 08:31 AM
Avid

Default Re: Eucon Surfaces EQ Dyn Cycling

This is for S6 at the moment. I want to add it to the other surfaces sometime in the future.
Old 04-14-2019, 03:55 AM

Hi Eddy,
thanks for your reply, would be highly appreciated.
By the way, do you remember my suggestion to have the possibility to switch off the shift mode for the artist mix in EU-Control, so that there are no longer transport functions on Solo and On buttons?
Cheers, Stefan
Old 04-15-2019, 11:09 AM
Avid

I do....I wonder just how many people use them...I doubt any. It might be easier to remove them completly
Old 04-15-2019, 02:42 PM

I wouldn’t complain about that.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:11 AM

hi there,
yes, that would be great to deactivate these shift transport buttons! if solo and mute could stay also in shift solo and mute, that would be very helpful.