Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 07-08-2020, 05:16 PM

Default Cant Relink in PT 12.5.1 from Soundly

So I know Im not fully updated and that I might not "deserve" any help, but I have encountered a Relinking issue that I find very annoying;

I have been working for a client, using Soundly as the sound design library, however, all the stuff I have used from freesound is not relinking. I dont know why, but the files seems to have moved to a certain "private/var/folders/t8/gjwv49ti950v80h6hfh2lkrz". But I can find the files in my audio files folder for the project, even though I tried hard. Is this a bug that is fixed in new versions of PT, or is it just me who is unlucky?
Old 07-08-2020, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Cant Relink in PT 12.5.1 from Soundly

By the way, this is totally unacceptable. I have lost half a days of work, if there isnt any fix for this :/
Old 07-09-2020, 04:09 AM

Default Re: Cant Relink in PT 12.5.1 from Soundly

Quote:
Originally Posted by swroom View Post
So I know Im not fully updated and that I might not "deserve" any help, but I have encountered a Relinking issue that I find very annoying;

I have been working for a client, using Soundly as the sound design library, however, all the stuff I have used from freesound is not relinking. I dont know why, but the files seems to have moved to a certain "private/var/folders/t8/gjwv49ti950v80h6hfh2lkrz". But I can find the files in my audio files folder for the project, even though I tried hard. Is this a bug that is fixed in new versions of PT, or is it just me who is unlucky?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swroom View Post
By the way, this is totally unacceptable. I have lost half a days of work, if there isnt any fix for this :/
Two things: You give no system information - please read & follow the 'help us to help you' that's at the top of every page. Second - why did you post in the PT2020 forum and not the PT12 forum if your problem is with PT 12?

Maybe one of the moderators can move this to the PT12 subforum.

QAPLA!