How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM

Default Question for the experts

I have 2 issues. I moved IZotope Suite to my unused plug ins folder and I kept getting Pro Tools Exe System Error: The Program cant start because iZotope_Radius_Win32.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem.

I can still open Pro Tools sessions, but this error pops up every time and is getting annoying. So I deleted iZotope from my computer. No change, error still pops up every time. So I went to trash preferences as I do quite often and there is no DAE preferences folder in the DAE folder? I have used Pro Tools 8 LE all the way up to Pro Tools 10 which I upgraded to a few weeks back. I trashed preferences in Pro Tools 10 last week and now there is no folder there. Any ideas on whats going on?