Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 01-07-2016, 01:27 PM

Default Eleven plug-in with HD Upgrade Plan

I did the full renewal of PT12HD back on November 19, and vaguely remember Avid offered Eleven as part of the deal. Didn't really care then, but now I'd like to take it for a test drive. Just need a little help finding it.

I don't see an Eleven line in My Products and Subscriptions.

I don't see an Eleven asset in my All Licenses tab in iLok License Manager.

I checked the original order email from Avid, there's no mention of Eleven. Under Redemption Codes there's an entry called Avid Download Link that simply takes me back to the My Products and Subscriptions page.

Eleven Free still opens in Pro Tools and is all by itself.

In the Application Manager Apps tab there is no Eleven entry.

Mods, feel free to move this wherever appropriate.

Peter
Gypsy: PT Ultimate 2019.5, 12-core Mac Pro 3.46Ghz 64GB OS 10.14.5, HD Native, HD OMNI, 2 Artist Mix, EUCON 18.3, Presonus 32R, Studio One 4.5.1, Quad Eight preamps, Neve 3201 EQs, 2 LA-4s, Malone Design Works desk

Laptop: 10.13.6 MacBook Pro 2.8 Core i7, 16G, PT 19.5 Live 9

www.remotewest.com
@RemoteWest
Old 01-07-2016, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Eleven promo

I will escalate this as i am unsure if the eleven was for the HD plans, i think this was for HD but I could be wrong and thats why i will ask for you

Happy New Year and hope you have a great year Peter! Love your studio pictures, doesn't look that hard to be happy in

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 01-07-2016, 01:32 PM

Aha! Thanks Christopher.

Peter
Gypsy: PT Ultimate 2019.5, 12-core Mac Pro 3.46Ghz 64GB OS 10.14.5, HD Native, HD OMNI, 2 Artist Mix, EUCON 18.3, Presonus 32R, Studio One 4.5.1, Quad Eight preamps, Neve 3201 EQs, 2 LA-4s, Malone Design Works desk

www.remotewest.com
@RemoteWest
Old 01-07-2016, 06:17 PM

Hey Peter,

Eleven/Eleven MK II is part of the bonus plug-ins included with an HD Upgrade and Support Plan.

You'll find the installers in the Additional Value Content section of your Pro Tools | HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan product in your Avid account and it's authorized by your Pro Tools HD Plan license.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Eleven plug-in with HD Upgrade Plan

Interesting. All of the bonus plugs you get with the subscription show up in Application Manager except Eleven. That one has to be hunted down and installed as jeffro described.

I didn't realize the Avid Multi-Band was included. Looking forward to taking that one for a drive.

Peter

www.remotewest.com
@RemoteWest
Old 01-16-2016, 10:32 PM

I'm having this same problem. I see the links in the "Bonus" section, and I downloaded all of those, but none of my bonus software will authorize. According to my date of purchase (on or near 10/30/15), I should have a license for Eleven somewhere, and the Pro Multiband should work too, and Smack! should work too, yes? Well, the plug-ins load but none of them will authorize. I may have tried with the original Eleven instead of the Eleven Mk II (not sure, I'll check, and I'll post the results), so let me try the Eleven Mk II, but meanwhile none of the Pro stuff is working either.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:38 PM

Oh, I should mention, I got the HD upgrade, from 9 to 12. So, the Eleven license should have been included, yes?
Old 01-16-2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Hey Peter,

Eleven/Eleven MK II is part of the bonus plug-ins included with an HD Upgrade and Support Plan.

You'll find the installers in the Additional Value Content section of your Pro Tools | HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan product in your Avid account and it's authorized by your Pro Tools HD Plan license.
Okay, so, it turns out the version of Eleven I have installed, is more recent than the one in the above link. The one in the link is 12.0, and the one I have is 12.1. It will not authorize, and it should, yes?
Old 01-20-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
I see the links in the "Bonus" section, and I downloaded all of those, but none of my bonus software will authorize.
Those plug-ins are authorized by the Pro Tools HD Plan license.
Quote:
According to my date of purchase (on or near 10/30/15), I should have a license for Eleven somewhere, and the Pro Multiband should work too, and Smack! should work too, yes?
Eleven and Pro Multiband are authorized by the Pro Tools HD Plan license. Smack! is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
Okay, so, it turns out the version of Eleven I have installed, is more recent than the one in the above link. The one in the link is 12.0, and the one I have is 12.1. It will not authorize, and it should, yes?
If you have an Eleven license, then install Eleven v12.0 from your account or from the Downloads section of the Eleven page. If you have the Pro Tools HD Plan license then use Eleven v12.1 and/or Eleven MK II v12.3 from the Additional Value Content section of the product in your Avid account.