How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 06-24-2017, 02:07 PM

Default Re: ASIO Priorities, X32, Windows 7.1 and PT 9.0.6

Okay, so I finally figured it out ...

Hello Everyone,

After redoing everything for the third time and having the same old messages come up, I had one last thought.

Maybe I should try creating another session and see if I can get it running that way. So I did. All the audio files would transfer over but would not play, alone or together. The files were corrupted in some way it seems from the transfer from the drive that failed to the one that I use as my work drive. Even the files for a back-up did the same thing.

So I decided to go back to the original files on my larger back-up drive, which is where the files came from to do the session originally that suddenly did not work, and created new sessions ... and ... WALLY, it all ran fine!

Unfortunately the 2 months of work on the session I had been working on was null and void.

Fortunately, the person I am doing the work for has been very understanding and we have scheduled the necessary time to repeat that tracking work to finish the project.

So everything that happened was from something I had not even thought about at all. It seemed as if it was other problems because of the symptoms which led me on a wild goose chase but at least it has been found and corrected.

Once again thanks for all the help and time everyone spent trying to help me. I really appreciate your assistance.

John A. B. (CTG)