Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 04-27-2017, 05:15 AM

Default Want to upgrade from PTools LEv8 to v9 + Complete Production Toolkit 2

Hi,

I still use PTools LE v8.0.5 but want to upgrade to v9 and also want to get the Complete Production Toolkit v2.

I'm really struggling to find links on how to get these legacy products.

Avid originally said you could upgrade to v9 from v8 for $249. Does anyone know if this is still valid, and if so where the links are to buy this ?

Also, I want to add on the Complete Production Toolkit v2. Again, I'm struggling to find links on where to purchase this, everywhere I've tried seems to have discontinued it. Does anyone know where I can buy this from once v9 is installed ?

I'm hoping it's still possible to get these products, which will give me what I need with my existing hardware, rather than having to go to HD. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!