Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2013, 05:27 AM

Default "This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorizati

after instaslling PT11 demo (shame because i bougt PT11 full and I had to use demo version! because ilok cannot surrender my previous PT10+
9 Bundle), error messgae "This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was foound, but he wrapper could not verify it"

Please AVID / PACE support urgently, I am loosing clients, waisting my time and of course money !!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PT11_ILOK.jpg (54.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg pt11_ilok_surrender_pb_w7x64.jpg (35.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PT11 demo activation error.jpg (31.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-22-2013, 05:42 AM

Default Re: "This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authori

i tried wit hmy second ilok (new one registered but blank) Still the same problems !
NEED HELP
Old 06-22-2013, 06:20 AM

Default Re: "This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authori

Same situtation here.

I tried moving the demo license to my 2nd gen iLok using the iLok License Manager - it says the license tranferred, but the result is zero licenses on my iLok.

Then I tried launching Pro Tools 11, and the activation process that then starts, also says all is well (the license was activated), but then I get the funny message:

"This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was found, but the wrapper could not verify it" and it starts all over… and when I manually quit the activation process, Pro Tools 11 crashes.

-matts

PS. Another thread about this issue: http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=340276

Last edited by Matts; 06-22-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:07 AM

just back to home (I was in my office when i bought some hours ago the upgrade from PT10+9 Bundle to PT11=ilok disaster !), on WIN8/7x64

Installed Ilok manager for osx, lqunch it, impossible to synchrnize, cannot register my ilok to my account ?

ltry to aunch mt PT10.3.5, ok

Please PACE / AVID do something ! It's a shame !

Quote:
Originally Posted by klyg View Post
after instaslling PT11 demo (shame because i bougt PT11 full and I had to use demo version! because ilok cannot surrender my previous PT10+
9 Bundle), error messgae "This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was foound, but he wrapper could not verify it"

Please AVID / PACE support urgently, I am loosing clients, waisting my time and of course money !!!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:10 AM

I think it's an iLok system that is currently overwhelmed. I think I will send iLok a support email and I will report back when I hear something. It may be a bit...

Sent from my PT beating heart
I am the main songwriter/performer for Midwest Whitetail, Cabela's Deer Nation, Spring Thunder, and Northern Waters Series!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryser View Post
I think it's an iLok system that is currently overwhelmed. I think I will send iLok a support email and I will report back when I hear something. It may be a bit...

Sent from my PT beating heart
tickets (2) already sent some hours ago. No answers...Disaster. I bought ZDT, but what for ? Completely digusted, go to sleep now (23:26 Taipei Taiwan Time) waiste all day and have a lot clients and unfinished job to do, PACE and AVID, please....