Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 04-04-2011, 12:46 PM

Angry Mini Grand in PT9 no sound and crashes.

Hi, I've recently installed a fresh version of Pro Tools 9.0.1 on both my Macbook Pro and Mac Pro. On both computers, when i open Mini Grand as an insert on a stereo Instrument track, i get no sound output and if i try and play more than one note, or a sequence of notes quickly, it crashes and closes pro tools. I have been through the troubleshooting tips in this forum and nothing seems to work.

All i have done is a fresh clean install of Pro Tools 9 and not added any extra bits or anything. I've trashed prefs etc and tried a new admin account etc and nothing makes it work.

Please help! This is driving me insane...

Thanks