Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2002, 02:40 PM

Default Re: drooling yet ?

I missed this thread? oh my!!~! next time i see a thread growing like this, I need to jump in. Hell, i havent visitied this thread in so long I feel complelled to remind you all that this is about drooling over the new TiBook. sweet eh? smokes a dell or VAIO. there, with that out of the way let me say..... the songs are cool, some pc's have firewire, and the MBox is cool cause it runs PT's.
Old 05-06-2002, 03:14 PM

>"Not sure about the conductivity of THC though [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] "

Ohhh weee, Doc, don't let all the secrets out, you could get me disbarred...hehe, btw, I did mention those were illegal cigars...didn't I?

>"Anyway, enough of my schoolroom lectures. To most, that is common sense."

Ouch, ouch..., reminds me of a story fm so long ago. My son, while in pampers, used to sneak into the cookie jar every chance he got. He was totally hooked on chocolate chips (homemade). Really couldn't help himself.

Now, he would stand there w/ chocolate dripping fm his small mouth, itty bitty fingers covered in chocolate, all kinds of chocolate hand prints all over his cloths...look you directly in the eye & swear to you he had not been in the cookie jar.

Now, that he's about to graduate college, the wife & I have finally told him the cookie jar was always put in his reach deliberately...

What's the point? Well, glad you asked, really, there is none, it's all about "drooling"...

Old 05-06-2002, 10:14 PM

http://duc.digidesign.com/cgi-bin/ub...;f=32;t=006716

Um....
Old 05-06-2002, 10:55 PM

Uh oh ...

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Christian
Old 05-07-2002, 12:41 AM

Quote:
would i be wrong in saying that i've downloaded your tracks and i think they need a little more time to mature because they suck too??? or is only positive criticism allowed here so we can all feel warm and fuzzy and live in harmony...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">DAMN TRACKFIVE [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

You should change your DUC name to

LowClassBeoootch

That may have been the rudest thing I have heard anyone say on this board.

TO attack something that is as personal as someones music, is cheap. If I was in a room with someone who said that to someone else, I believe I would have to open up a big ol' can of

WHOOP ARSE !!!!!!

I think you need to apologize, and forget offering "constructive coments" because you have already proven that your opinion is Worthless...

Probably because you are a FREAKIN' IDIOT !!!!

Like citi says, Put your "gems" out here for us to critique....

P.S. Danni, even though I am a narrow minded house snob, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I kinda dig your music. It seemed to have emotion in it, which is hard to convey sometimes.
Old 05-07-2002, 06:41 AM

Having said that Kris, you guys chuck a fourfour kick under any other kind of music and it's like '...ahhh' [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Carn TrackFive where's ya five tracks? There many (hog-tied) servants of Doc here....

Nori I feel kinda ..dirty... when I go peeping at Windows forum, you tease.
Old 05-07-2002, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moosemaster:
Nori I feel kinda ..dirty... when I go peeping at Windows forum, you tease.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well i seem to think slower in the Mac forum. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Christian
Old 05-07-2002, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Having said that Kris, you guys chuck a fourfour kick under any other kind of music and it's like '...ahhh'
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well, not any kind of music. just anything funky, or deep, that when that 4/4 from say a 909 kicks in, EVERYONE is bouncing around, grinning, clapping, sweating out all problems. now it's offficially like '...ahhh' [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 07:16 PM

to everyone here on the duc board, i extend my sincerest apologies for my actions in this thread. i got caught up in the snowball and didn't know when to quit. i can blame it on a bad week, i can blame it on many things, but there is no excuse for my behavior. i've learned alot here and this was no way to show my thanks. for each and everyone of you, i sincerely apologize. though many of my opinions haven't changed, i will keep negative comments to myself from now on. i hope all here can forgive me. i hope to put an end to this madness by posting this.

sincerely,
trackfive
Old 05-07-2002, 07:30 PM

Hey Trackfive- That shows a lot of integrity to post something like that. We all get too wrapped up in this stuff sometimes... A good quote I saw one time said:

Arguing on message boards is a lot like winning the special olympics: even if you win, you're still a retard...

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]