Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Employment
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2014, 07:51 PM

Default Sound Designer wanted for indie game

Hi, I'm Phil N. Schipper. I'm currently in the midst of designing and coding a new game for PC, Mac and Linux. My work is backed up by a talented concept artist and a 3D modeler. All our team needs now is a sound designer. While sound effects are a plus, the main thing I'm looking for is background music in the vein of role-playing games.

To apply, please e-mail me through my profile. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2014, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Sound Designer wanted for indie game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlyte View Post
Hi, I'm Phil N. Schipper. I'm currently in the midst of designing and coding a new game for PC, Mac and Linux. My work is backed up by a talented concept artist and a 3D modeler. All our team needs now is a sound designer. While sound effects are a plus, the main thing I'm looking for is background music in the vein of role-playing games.

To apply, please e-mail me through my profile. Thanks!
If the main thing you're looking for is background music, might I suggest you change your listing? You're really seeking a composer. That person may or may not also be able to give you some fx if you want those too.

Good luck.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:43 PM

I am a Sound Designer, and I may be your man. I am very familiar with the direction you wish to go in. I have a resume to show you upon request. Feel to message me if you wish to speak further. :)
Old 06-30-2014, 12:13 PM

i am ok to work on your project. Feel free to email me for the details
soundvector @ m ail. ru