Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 01-20-2010, 12:47 AM

Default One way loyalty

I, like many others, am waiting in anticipation for the price announcement of the updated/upgraded AIR instruments.

I understand they might need last minute tweeks but surely Digi must know how much they are going to charge for them and could let us know this much.

i have been very loyal to PT for well over ten years spending £1000's on their products. I currently own two LE systems and an HD system.

The college where i teach has 2 HD systems and 18 LE systems on my advice and i've also switched 100's of students to PT from other programs.

I've owned Strike for about 2 years and within the last year i bought Structure (Structure alone costing more than the speculated price of the PTIEP) and the Goliath library. I couldn't use Structure or Strike for a couple of months because of the yellow interface caused by SL incompatibility.

I do hope Digi do the honorable thing where us loyal users are concerned and give us free or very cheap upgrades.

Just airing a frustrated view.

Al