Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows

Old 06-03-2019, 11:31 AM

Default Collaboration stuck on posting

Lately, I've had an issue when saving a project that is saved in the cloud. Changes made get "stuck", and each item's name is listed as "Posting", and the statuses are both stuck on "preparing" and "starting", but nothing gets uploaded. The progress bars just sit there. I've tried rebooting, connecting/disconnecting wi-fi, connecting/disconnecting a wired connection, you name it. It will just sit there indefinitely not allowing me to upload changes to the cloud.

This is on Pro Tools version 12.5.2 on a Windows 10 PRO machine that has all of the latest Microsoft updates. Nothing special.

Anyone else having this problem? Please help, as productivity has stopped. If this truly is a version problem, that's a big issue for me because I'm paying for this service monthly.

Last edited by cdengler; 06-03-2019 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Image not showing in post
Old 06-04-2019, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Collaboration stuck on posting

I just spent some time with Avid tracking a similar issue down. It came down to something pretty simple: LOG OUT of Pro Tools, then LOG BACK IN. You don't even have to close out Pro Tools. Rebooting the machine has NO impact. You must log out then back in. After I did that, everything pushed up to collaboration! I have spent almost 2 weeks trying to troubleshoot this.

I hope this helps someone.