Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows

Old 01-01-2013, 02:11 PM

Default Protools freezes during start-up (freezes after "Dae loaded").. Please help!

Hey guys, i'm from sweden so i'll do my best with the english! I bought Protools 9 with Mbox in a package price, installed protools 9 and fixed everything with registration and everything went well.. Then i downloaded the PT10 upgrade from avid.com and that also worked well installing.. Had som trouble registrate my ilok but that also went well at the end.. So when i'm done with all boring stuff i finally tried to open PT10.. And it just hangs up the computer when loading the program :S first it stopped at "Scanning 00010000" a couple of times, and had to turn of my computer manually.. Then i re-installed PT 10, but now it hangs at "Dae loaded", but the computer doesnt freezes, i can just turn of the program.. This is so frustrating, and if someone recognize this problem, i would be so thankfull!! Windows 7 home premium 64/bit, 4 gb RAM..

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Protools freezes during start-up (freezes after "Dae loaded").. Please help!

Hi, make sure you go through everything here:

Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!

including the Optimization and Troubleshooting steps and make sure to post a SANDRA so we have info on your system.

Pro Tools 2024.3

Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (3)
Slate Digital VRS8
Analogue Tonebuss 24 Channel
UAD-2 OCTO Core Accelerator
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
4.01GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 2 GB