Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2009, 05:39 AM

Default Track view in edit/mix windows

Hi.
I've been out of protooling for a few years, since v. 6.4 with my 001.
I'm now on a mac pro with mbox and PT 8.

One thing I can't figure out: I want to see some tracks in the edit window and others in mix window. I think there used to be a "link track view" preference in v.6, but I can't find it now. I've searched the duc and the manual.
Help?
Old 03-26-2009, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Track view in edit/mix windows

Sorry Ben the Edit and Mix Window Track displays work in unison. Would be a cool feature however but current workaround would be linking Show/Hide None Time Property Memory Locations with Window Configurations.

Feature Request Submit Form

filosofem
Old 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Track view in edit/mix windows

Thanks, filosofem. I was shure I remembered being able to select different tracks to view in edit and mix windows. But it's been almost four years since I had a studio.
But hey, I'm back! And what a wonderful experience it is. I loved working with PT 5 and 6 on the old G4, and now dabbling with PT 8 on my Mac Pro... It rocks.
(I looked up in the old users guide for PT6 – no option to link/unlik views. I'm getting old.)