Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-23-2006, 02:28 AM

Default need step by step for rewire recording

i know how to set up rewire with reason but how do i record the music from reason through rewire into protools.I can set it up up with connecting the wires in rewire for protools but when i press record and play to record the waves from reason into protools it records nothing how do i get it to record the music into protools oh and sometime when i press record to do that through rewire i will get dae error 6088 please explain to me step by step how to get the music from reasons recorded into protools not how to set rewire up with reasons cause i know how but how to record the music from reason in protools and to stop the dae error 6088 from coming up everytime i press record to try to record the music.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:13 AM

Default Re: need step by step for rewire recording

Im assuming you want the reason sounds as an audio file in PT. Do what you have done, then create an audio track. Select the output of the auxilary track to a bus (bus 1) and select the same bus (bus 1) as the input on the audio track. I cant help with the DAE errors.

J
Old 03-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Avid

Default Re: need step by step for rewire recording

There is also a step by step with screenshots available on the Propellerheads site at www.propellerheads.se.

As for the 6088 - you will need to provide a complete system profile for us to be able to diagnose this.

You may want to look at all the steps in the Win XP/ Pro Tools 6.x General Troubleshooting thread, as something there will probably help.