Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Avid Answer Our 5 Questions On Pro Tools 10 & HDX - Is This Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsdy View Post
I don't think it was your post DTS was responding to. It was a post by danander11 that was subsequently deleted I think.....
Actually there were a few, and none of them said what I was implied to have said.. Oh well..
What I found when I got there,
was that I couldn't stay away!

Hobo Shave!
Old 11-05-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Gutnik View Post
I understand why you feel the need to speak up and give us your feedback, Alex. It's why I'm here taking time on a Saturday reading it, giving you the company's perspective, listening some more and passing it along. I also hope you and the rest of the folks here understand I am not singularly responsible for making any policies or pricing changes, so lashing out or slinging vitriol at me personally does not have an impact except to maybe lose your opportunity to participate going forward. Not that you did that, but I want to be clear, again, lets keep the tempers even and the dialogue respectful.
Max is one of the good guys. There are good guys at Avid (including a few great ones in tech support) and there are...well, business people. One has no power over the other.

TH
Old 11-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Avid

Hi everyone,

We are going to close this thread. It has been part of a very healthy discussion for the better part of 2 weeks now but we feel it has come to a point that things are going round in circles.

We do understand and appreciate all opinions out there and realize that closing this thread will not make everybody equally happy. We sincerely apologize for that but at the same time have to ask each and everyone of you to respect this opinion.

We have come to a point where we want the focus on these forums to go back to supporting people rather then have it be dominated by political and controversial threads and subjects.

Thank you for your understanding and helping us.

For any questions regarding this decision please read and make sure you understand the forum terms of use which can be found here :

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=169558

Thank you
Closed Thread