Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2015, 03:25 PM

Default ProTools 9 Crossgrade License Transfer

I have downloaded and am attempting to fill out the Avid License Transfer Form. However, on the Avid "My Products" page, I can not find any of the necessary information.

Where are my System ID and my Serial Number listed? I bought both PT 8 and the PT 9 crossgrade directly from the avid website as downloads, so I have no packaging to which I can refer.

I can not contact Avid directly without paying a fee (ASC), and would like to avoid that for what should be a simple process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:53 PM

Default Re: ProTools 9 Crossgrade License Transfer

Unless this is an HD license, you don't need to do a transfer of ownership. You just use your Ilok account to transfer the license to the new buyer.